Okay, lets get the boring stuff out the way:
- Please note: To avoid registration issues, please use a computer (lap top of desk top). Mobile devices have had issues in the past, and we do not want you to miss your opportunity to join us due to a technical issue.
- If you attended in (or after) 2018 (or registered on this site in 2018): Make sure you know how to log into your account: You will need to verify that you know your log in information (email used and password). You can do this by logging into your account prior to registration. If you cannot remember your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” link under the log in screen and watch for an email to be sent to the address you registered with last year.
- If you did not attend in 2018/2019: The registration process is a bit different now that we have this nice new website (and yes, there may be a few kinks to work out still, so bear with us please) so please take the time to read this before trying to snare your spot!
How to Register:
1. Log into your Account.
2. Click the registration link (below) when it appears on registration day. You will be taken to another version of the above map (without so many “landmarks” ie. windows or doors marked on it). Mind the Legend in the top right corner to see available seats. Click on a seat to select it. It will turn colour. Once you have selected your seat, you need to click “Continue with Registration / View Cart” to move on. One seat per writer please.
3. Order t-shirts, if you wish, at this time. You will be given an opportunity to purchase them later as well.
4. Next part will include the form we need you to fill out, so just follow the prompts and fill in everything that does not auto-populate for you from your account information.
5. Accept the website’s Terms and Conditions.
5. Proceed to PayPal. The only confirmed registration is a PAID one. We accept PayPal payments only at this time.
4. You will be sent to a Payment Complete page on the website after you pay. When this happens your Registration is confirmed. Your order will be processed by the Registrar within 48 hours and you will receive information on “what is next”. You will also get an email from PayPal when you pay.
MNM Veterans: Please note that you do not need to worry about photos and bios yet. Once you are registered you will get more information about some exciting new features to help you promote your participation in the Marathon.
If you have to cancel: you will receive a full refund of your $100 registration fee only if you cancel within 24 hours of signing. If cancelling between that time and June 15, we will deduct a $25 administration fee from your refund. For cancellations made on June 15 or later, we issue no refunds.
Now – are you ready?
Wait for it….. the button will show up below at 7pm on March 10th.
(Refresh/reload your screen if button does not appear)