Please note: To avoid registration issues, please use a computer (lap top of desk top). Mobile devices have had issues in the past, and we do not want you to miss your opportunity to join us due to a technical issue.
How to register:
1. Click the registration link (below) when it appears on registration day. You will be taken to another version of this map (without so many “landmarks” ie. windows or doors marked on it). Mind the Legend in the top right corner to see available seats. Click on a seat to select it. It will turn colour. Once you have selected your seat, you need to click “Continue with Registration / View Cart” to move on. One seat per writer please.
2. Order t-shirts, if you wish, at this time. You will be given an opportunity to purchase them later as well.
3. Next part will include the form we need you to fill out, so just follow the prompts. Ignore the Returning Customer and Coupon prompts at the top of the page.
4. Accept the website’s Terms and Conditions.
5. Click on Proceed to PayPal. The only confirmed registration is a PAID one. We accept PayPal payments only at this time.
6. You will be sent to a Payment Complete page on the website after you pay. When this happens your Registration is confirmed. Your order will be processed by the Registrar within 48 hours and you will receive information on “what is next”. You will also get an email from PayPal when you pay.
If you have to cancel: you will receive a full refund of your $100 registration fee only if you cancel within 24 hours of signing. If cancelling between that time and June 15, we will deduct a $25 administration fee from your refund. For cancellations made on June 15 or later, we issue no refunds.
Now – are you ready?
Wait for it….. the button will show up below at 7pm on March 10th.
(Refresh/reload your screen if button does not appear)