(add photo of cheque if there is one / add photo of writers)
Date: July 15-18, 2011 (Welcome at 6:30. Writing starts at 8:00 pm.)
Location: New Venue! Club 55, Huntsville Civic Centre, 37 Main Street East
Funds Raised: $8456.12
Total Page Count: —
- Thanks from the Muskoka Literacy Council
- In the News: Cheryl Cooper gets published!
- Our 2011 fundraising goal this year was $10,000 and we came very close to making it! Our 26 writers raised $8456.12 for the Muskoka Literacy Council and YMCA Literacy Services.
- This year we’ll be following what everyone is saying about the Muskoka Novel Marathon on Twitter with a feed posted to our website. If you’re tweeting about MNM, please use the hashtag #MNM2011 to distinguish us from the MnM fans out there (not that we have anything against MnMs of course…any chocolate is good chocolate).
- It’s official. New venue for MNM 2011 has been confirmed! Club 55, Huntsville Civic Centre, 37 Main Street East
- The date for the MNM 2011 Wrap-Up party & awards was Saturday, September 17 at the Muskoka Literacy Council office (46B King William Street) at 1:00 p.m.
Best Novel, Juvenile: Susan Blakeney for Marit
|Adult Category||Young Adult Category|
|Best Manuscript||Pat Flewwelling for Lady Butcher and the Accidental Saint||Susan Blakeney for Marit
Kevin Craig for That’s Me in the Corner
Peer Award Winners
Balzac Award: Linda McLean
|Bum In Chair (BIC)
|Rookie of the Year
Our 2011 Writers
Our 2011 Sponsors